Juvederm VOLBELLA Lidocaine (2x1ml)
Juvederm Volbella Lidocaine corrects lip volume, defines the lip contours and fills in tear troughs, with excellent longevity.
This lightweight product has been tested by several trained professionals using the Hyaluron Pen and is referred to as a compatible product. It could be conjured up with the pen, giving needleless painless results. Please note, Hyaluron Pen is not included.
FDA approved to treat smoker's lines.
Hypoallergenic, biodegradable and biocompatible, containing cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid of non-animal origin with a concentration of 15mg/ml and 0.3% of Lidocaine to ease pain during treatment.
Volbella Lidocaine is a fine filler which has been formulated to:
- Diminishes smoker's lines
- Correct fine lines around the lips
- Accentuate the lip border of your lips
- Plump up lips for a fuller softer pout
- Enhance the Cupid’s Bow
- Adds symmetry
- Treats Oral Commissures
- Treats Marionette Lines
- Treats Tear Troughs
What makes Volbella Lidocaine so special?
1. Volbella gives remarkably soft, smooth lips that are achievable because of the Vycross technology which delivers ultra-smooth texture.
2. It has 90% Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Acid and only 10% High-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Acid, when most dermal fillers are 100% High molecular Weight. This makes Volbella a globally adorable filler.
3. Volbella's low 15mg/ml HA concentration makes it less likely to absorb water which means less swelling and more natural results.
4. Lips have an alluring silky finish which is difficult to achieve with other lip fillers.
5. Combining Volbella with laser treatments to treat smoker's lines can also stimulate collagen production around the mouth area which now has increased volume.
Administering Volbella Lidocaine
Packaged as two pre-filled syringes of 1ml.
Volbella Lidocaine should be injected into the superficial dermis or mucous membrane using the pre-filled syringe and 30G½" needle (included).
Store between 2 – 25℃.
As a stockist, we do not give advise on treatments.
You are advised to use a medical professional who can administer the treatment for you.