Radiesse Lidocaine (1x1.5ml)
Radiesse Lidocaine is a sterile, latex-free, non-pyrogenic, cohesive sub-dermal filler, that is biodegradable and produced from synthetic Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHa) microspheres, a biocompatible component that has been used for over two decades in the medical industry.
FDA-approved Radiesse Lidocaine treats moderate lines and wrinkles with durable results. It can be used to on the face to add volume to smooth out moderate to deep wrinkles and treat the following areas non-surgically:
- Primarily nasolabial folds
- Uplifting the jowls
- Deep furrows
- Glabellar lines
- Subdermal support of the brows
- Tear troughs
- Perioral region
- Marionette lines
- Oral commissures
Remarkably there is even more to Radiesse Lidocaine; it's microspheres bring the following benefits:
- Rejuvenating the back of the hands, replacing lost volume
- An immediate filling and uplifting effect
- Stimulates natural collagen synthesis
- Increases elasticity
- Firmer skin that is tighter and thicker
- Improves the skin's own regeneration system
Using Radiesse Lidocaine for contouring purposes to improve the cheek, chin and jawline means that it produces outstanding lifting effects to completely rejuvenate the face.
- It can enhance cheeks that are normally sunken and flat (jowls).
- It improves elasticity and tightens the skin to shape and redefine the jawline.
- It refines lost contours presenting a youthfulness that was nearly forgotten
- It re-sculpts the jawline to remove droopiness, restoring a young 'V' shape.
Administering Radiesse Lidocaine
Packaged as one pre-filled syringe of 1.5ml.
There are minimal side effects with Radiesse Lidocaine, so no allergy test is required prior to treatment.
Radiesse Lidocaine should be injected into the deep dermis or sub-dermis using a 27G thin wall needle (included), using the following techniques:
- Serial punctual injections
- Linear technique
- Cross-hatching technique (blanket)
Radiesse Lidocaine is safe to use alongside Hyaluronic Acid fillers.
Intradermal or superficial dermal injections are not recommended due to the possibility of visible white nodules forming in the superficial dermis. For this reason, Radiesse Lidocaine is NOT suitable for treating Crow's Feet.
In the first three months, Radiesse Lidocaine acts as a filler to increase volume and plumpness in the skin; lines are smoothed out. Next, its microspheres begin action to stimulate natural collagen growth and new skin tissue. After time, the gel becomes more absorbed resulting in the microspheres being metabolized and broken down. The results can last up to 18 months with the body being able to produce its own natural collagen.
Store between 15 – 32℃.
After opening the syringe for the first treatment, the unused gel can be recapped and stored for the same patient for up to 3 months, for future treatments. No air bubbles should be present inside the syringe to ensure the gel does not harden.
As a stockist, we do not give advise on treatments.
You are advised to use a medical professional who can administer the treatment for you.